Fast, Professional Service
Just add water!
Sprinkler Repair & Installation in Coral Springs, FL
Whether you need sprinkler repair in Coral Springs, a new sprinkler system installation in Boca Raton, or a commercial sprinkler system serviced in Ft. Lauderdale, AquaFlo Sprinkler can help.
Since 1993, we've been hard at work keeping lawns and gardens looking lush and healthy with the help of some of the best technicians in the industry. Our specialists have the tools and experience to handle every part of your system, from rain sensors and timers to valves and in-ground pipes, and we take pride in only using the very best equipment for all new installations. If you're ready for great service at reasonable prices, call AquaFlo today!
Snow Birds Welcome
If you're looking for someone who can manage your sprinkler system them other half of the year, your search is over. Just ask for the "Snow Bird Special."
You can also visit AquaFlo Sprinklers of Long Island.
Why call AquaFlo Sprinklers?
- We are full-time irrigation contractors. That means we know the equipment better than any landscaper or handyman, and charge much less than any plumber.
- We only use high-quality parts. Our parts for replacements and new installations come from the most respected brands in the industry, like Hunter, Rain Bird, Toro, Gould, Orbit and Sta-Rite.
- We stay local. Our service area is small by design. By only servicing a few cities, we can provide better service for less.
- We offer free estimates. Don't get ripped off by someone who charges so much for an estimate that you're basically forced to go with them.
- We are fully licensed. 93-CLS--583-X in Broward County and U-17708 in Palm Beach County.
- We can cover 100% of your sprinkler needs. Need commercial service? A new system design and installation? Well pump repairs? Monthly maintenance? We can do it!
Servicing Coral Springs & Beyond
Coral Springs - Coconut Creek - Deerfield Beach - Parkland - Ft. Lauderdale
Boca Raton - Pompano Beach - Plantation - Sunrise
Photo by Phillip Pessar via Flickr